Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Spicy Capsicum with Potato Filling with step wise pictures.
Healthy stuffed peppers which has a spicy potato filling and toasted till golden on both sides. This taste great with rice or roti.
Super delicious stuffed peppers which has a spicy potato filling in it. The peppers taste so sweet and the filling taste so amazing. I wanted to make stuffed pepper for quite a long time, finally i made it and stuffed it with some spicy potato filling. The taste was delicious. I had it with some rice and it was yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Spicy Capsicum with Potato Filling
- Capsicum / Bell Peppers - 2 cut in half
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Potato - 2 boiled peeled and mashed
- Oil as needed for pan frying.
- Cut peppers, remove the seeds and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in onions, chillies and saute for a min.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min.
- Add in tomatoes and mix well.
- Add salt and spice powders.
- Add in mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add little water and mix well.
- Spoon this into the peppers.
- Heat oil in a pan, place peppers in the oil. Cover and cook till golden on both sides.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in chopped onions and chillies
2)Saute for a min. Add in ginger garlic paste and cook till raw smell leaves
3)Add in tomatoes
5)Add in turmeric powder and salt.
6)Add in chilli powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder
8)Add in cooked mashed potatoes and little water
11)Take some bell peppers
12)Cut them in half
13)Remove all the seeds
14)Fill with the potato filling
15)Heat oil in a pan
16)Place the capsicum in the oil
17)Cover and cook
18)Flip over and cook
19)Cook till both side is nice and golden.