Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Cheese Paratha Recipe
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup + extra if needed
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Oil - 1 tblspn + for making paratha
- Water as needed
- Paneer - 1 cup crumbled
- Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder as needed
- Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
- Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl for filling and knead well. Divide it into equal balls.
- Take the dough and divide into equal balls. Take a ball and roll it out lightly.
- Place filling in it and seal the edges, use a rolling pin to roll the paratha evenly.
- Heat a tawa, put the paratha on hot tawa, cook for few sec, flip over, spread some oil over it, spread again, spread some more oil over it and cook on both sides till golden.
- Remove and serve hot.
1)First lets make the dough..Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)add in some salt
3)drizzle in some oil
4)use your hands to rub it well
5)this makes sure that the oil is mixed in with the flour nicely
6)pour in water and start kneading
7)add more water as needed
8)you should be keep on kneading the dough till you get a soft smooth dough like this
9)cover the dough and let it rest for 30 mins..
10)Take paneer in a bowl
11)Crumble it finely
12)Add in coriander leaves
13)Add in chaat masala powder
14)Add in salt
15)Add in chilli powder
16)Add in grated cheese
18)Divide it into equal balls
19)Take a portion of dough
20)Flatten it lightly
21)place filling in
22)Seal the edges
23)Now it is well sealed
24)Time to roll up
25)Roll it thinly. Put it on hot tawa
26)Cook till top part gets cooked lightly.
27)Flip over and cook
28)Apply oil on the paratha
29)Flip over and cook