Sukka Chana Curry Recipe - Dry Chickpeas Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious masala tossed chana curry which is not only easy to make but taste so yummy and spicy. This makes a great sidedish for roti as well.
If you are looking for a quick side dish for your rice or roti with chana. then this comes handy. This is a dry preparation made with chana, it has lots of spices and it is complete masaladaar.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sukka Chana Curry Recipe
- Cooked Chana / Chickpeas - 2 cups
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Amchoor Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in spice powders and cook on a low heat.
- Add chana and amchoor and salt. Mix well.
- Add a splash of water and cook for few mins.
- Add chillies and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin and let it sizzle.
2)Add in ginger garlic paste
3)Saute them for a min.
4)Add in cumin powder and turmeric powder
5)Add chilli powder and coriander powder
6)Add garam masala powder
11)Add cooked chana
13)Add salt and amchoor powder
15)Add a splash of water