Sukka Chana Curry Recipe - Dry Chickpeas Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious masala tossed chana curry which is not only easy to make but taste so yummy and spicy. This makes a great sidedish for roti as well.
If you are looking for a quick side dish for your rice or roti with chana. then this comes handy. This is a dry preparation made with chana, it has lots of spices and it is complete masaladaar.
Aloo Chana Sabzi
Sweet Corn Sabzi
Cabbage Chana Sabzi
Aloo Methi Sabzi
Aloo Ladysfinger Sabzi
Gatte Ki Sabzi
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sukka Chana Curry Recipe
- Cooked Chana / Chickpeas - 2 cups
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Amchoor Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in spice powders and cook on a low heat.
- Add chana and amchoor and salt. Mix well.
- Add a splash of water and cook for few mins.
- Add chillies and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin and let it sizzle.
2)Add in ginger garlic paste
Potato Bell Pepper Sabzi
Aloo Gobi Sabzi
3)Saute them for a min.
4)Add in cumin powder and turmeric powder
5)Add chilli powder and coriander powder
6)Add garam masala powder
11)Add cooked chana
13)Add salt and amchoor powder
15)Add a splash of water
It looks yummy ... Am gonna try it by today
It's easy to prepare with all ingredients available at home I am going to try it today thank you.