Bubble Tea is a popular drink in taiwan. It is most favorite drink of many. I started loving it from our recent trip to thailand. Ever since i was looking to make bubble tea at home. So when i found out boba pearls in amazon immediately i bought a pack of it. Now i am off to make many flavours of boba or bubble tea.
You can make boba pearls at home but it is pretty time consuming, so i prefer to buy it. But dont worry i will soon share the recipe of making it at home.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boba Pearls - 1/2 cup
- Cold Milk - 2 cups
- Instant Coffee - 1 tblsp
- Hot Water - 1 tblsp
- Ice Cubes as needed
- Sweetened Condensed Milk as needed
- Bring water to a boil. Add in boba pearls and cook till it floats on top. After that cook for another 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Take coffee, hot water in a cup and mix well.
- Now add in condensed milk and mix well.
- Add in boba and mix well.
- Add in ice cubes and pour in milk.
- Mix well and serve.
1)Take tapioca pearls. You can buy it from here
2)This is how it looks
3)Bring lots of water to a boil
4)Add tapioca pearls
5)Boil till it floats on top and cook on low heat for 5 mins
7)Take instant coffee powder and hot water in a cup
8)Add in condensed milk
10)Add cooked boba
12)Fill with ice cubes
13)Pour over cold milk