Blueberry Streusal Muffins Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
When i bought a packet of blueberries from the market, this is the first recipe that came to my mind to try. I made it immediately and it was awesome.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Melted Butter - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- Sugar - ¾ cup (150 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Milk - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- Blueberry - 1 cup
- Butter - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ⅓ cup (40 grams)
- Preheat oven 200 degree c. Take a muffin pan, line with cupcake cases.
- Take butter, sugar, cinnamon, flour and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat butter, sugar, egg, oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in milk, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and fold gently.
- Add in blueberries and fold gently.
- Spoon the muffin batter in cupcake cases.
- Top with streusal topping.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Start by making crumb topping. Take butter in a bowl
2)Take sugar in a bowl
3)Add in cinnamon and flour
4)Mix well and set aside.
5)Now make muffin batter. Take melted butter in a bowl
6)Add in sugar
7)Add in egg
9)Add in vanilla
10)Add in milk
12)Add in flour
13)Add in baking powder
14)Add in salt
15)FOld gently. Add blueberries
18)Line muffin pan with cupcake cases.
19)Spoon batter in using icecream scoop.
20)Fill with batter
21)Top with crumb topping
22)Bake till done