Milk and Jelly Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Simple layered pudding recipe made with milk and jelly which taste delicious.
Jelly and milk pudding needs just few ingredients to make and makes a great party snack as well.
About Milk Jelly Pudding Recipe
Pudding is a dessert that can be made from gelatin, jelly or mixture of both. Making pudding needs to be added also with milk or coconut milk. . It can be a dessert or a savoury (salty or spicy) dish served alongside the main course.
In North America, pudding refers to a sweet, milk-based dessert with a consistency similar to egg-based custards, instant custards, or mousse, and is frequently commercially set with cornstarch, gelatin, or another coagulating agent such as Jell-O. The modern American definition of pudding as dessert evolved from the terms original almost exclusive use to describe savoury dishes, specifically those
made using a process similar to that used for sausages, in which meat and other mostly liquid ingredients are encased and then steamed or boiled to set the contents.
The word pudding is believed to come from the latin word botellus, meaning sausage, possibly leading to the French boudin, originally from the Latin botellus, meaning small sausage, referring to encased meats used in medieval European puddings. Another is from the West German pud meaning to swell.
Ingredients for Milk and Strawberry Jelly Pudding
Gelatine is used in some no-bake cheesecakes to give them a mousse-like texture. Cream cheese or cream cheese and whipped cream are used in other no-bake cheesecakes. This second type should firm up in the fridge without the addition of gelatine.
Strawberries in season and at their peak ripeness are fruity, sweet, and juicy, with a hint of acidity. When you bite into one of these plump and juicy red berries, you'll get a sweet burst in your mouth. or fragrance Frozen strawberries have an added crunch that, for some reason, enhances their flavour.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Sweetened condensed milk is cooked until it thickens and becomes a creamy caramel-like pudding that can be used in a variety of dessert recipes. It's delicious on its own, with ice cream, in coffee, or spread on apple slices.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Milk and Jelly Pudding Recipe
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Gelatin - 3 tblsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Instant Strawberry Jelly Packets - 2
- Strawberries 1 cup chopped finely
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add water and let it soak for 10 mins. Heat it gently so it melts. set aside.
- Take milk and condensed milk in a sauce pan and heat it till it is hot.
- Add in gelatin and mix well.
- Pour half of it in a greased pan. Put that in freezer for 20 to 30 mins till it sets.
- Now take a packet of jelly and add in 1 cup of hot water and mix well.
- Pour this over the milk layer and leave it to set in freezer for 10 to 15 mins till it is set.
- Now take it out and pour the remaining half of the milk mix and let it set in freezer for another 20 to 30 mins.
- Now make jelly using one more packet of jello, add strawberries and mix well.
- Pour this over the milk layer and let it set in fridge over night.
- Next day unmould. Slice and serve.
Milk and Jelly Pudding Recipe
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take gelatin in a pan
3)Add water and let it set for 10 mins. Then heat so it melts.
4)Take milk in a pan
5)Add in condensed milk
7)heat this till it gets hot.
8)Add gelatin mix in
10)Pour half into a greased mould
11)take jelly packet. It is best to use strawberry flavour. i ran out of that, so i used orange flavour.
12)Add in 1 cup hot water
13)Take the set jelly out
14)Pour the jelly on top
15)Leave to set for 15 mins.
16)Pour milk layer on top. Put this back in freezer for 20 to 30 mins.
17)Now make one more packet of jelly
18)Chop some strawberries
19)Add it in
20)Pour it in
22)Leave to set then slice and serve.