Milk and Strawberry Jelly Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Jelly and milk pudding needs just few ingredients to make and makes a great party snack as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Gelatin - 3 tblsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Instant Strawberry Jelly Packets - 2
- Strawberries 1 cup chopped finely
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add water and let it soak for 10 mins. Heat it gently so it melts. set aside.
- Take milk and condensed milk in a sauce pan and heat it till it is hot.
- Add in gelatin and mix well.
- Pour half of it in a greased pan. Put that in freezer for 20 to 30 mins till it sets.
- Now take a packet of jelly and add in 1 cup of hot water and mix well.
- Pour this over the milk layer and leave it to set in freezer for 10 to 15 mins till it is set.
- Now take it out and pour the remaining half of the milk mix and let it set in freezer for another 20 to 30 mins.
- Now make jelly using one more packet of jello, add strawberries and mix well.
- Pour this over the milk layer and let it set in fridge over night.
- Next day unmould. Slice and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take gelatin in a pan
3)Add water and let it set for 10 mins. Then heat so it melts.
4)Take milk in a pan
5)Add in condensed milk
7)heat this till it gets hot.
8)Add gelatin mix in
10)Pour half into a greased mould
11)take jelly packet. It is best to use strawberry flavour. i ran out of that, so i used orange flavour.
12)Add in 1 cup hot water
13)Take the set jelly out
14)Pour the jelly on top
15)Leave to set for 15 mins.
16)Pour milk layer on top. Put this back in freezer for 20 to 30 mins.
17)Now make one more packet of jelly
18)Chop some strawberries
19)Add it in
20)Pour it in
22)Leave to set then slice and serve.