Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Toor Dal Dosa Recipe - Tuvaram Paruppu Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious dosa made using urad dal, toor dal and rice. This is so easy to make and taste so delicious with some coconut chutney on the side.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Toor Dal Dosa Recipe - Tuvaram Paruppu Dosa Recipe
- Idli Rice - 2 cup
- Toor Dal / Tuvaram Paruppu - 1 cup
- Urad Dal / Ulundu Paruppu - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4 chopped finely
- Ginger - 1 tblsp grated
- Curry leaves a handful
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Wash and soak rice, dals for atleast 4 hours.
- Drain and take it in a blender and grind till smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Heat a dosa tawa. Pour ladleful of batter and make dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides.
- Cook till golden on both sides.
1)Wash and soak, rice, urad dal, toor dal in water for atleast 4 hours
3)Take it in a blender
4)Grind to a smooth batter
5)Pour it in a bowl
6)Add in grated carrot. Add onions too.
7)Add ginger, green chillies and curry leaves
8)Add salt to taste
10)Take a ladleful of batter
11)Make dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides
12)Cook till golden on both sides
13)Serve with chutney