Vanilla Sabja Popsicle Recipe – Easy Summer Popsicle Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious vanilla popsicle with a hint of sabja running through it. It is plain and easy to make. Great for kids who dont drink milk.
Super refreshing and easy popsicle recipe which can be made in minutes. This popsicles is so delicious and can be made easily. I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sabja - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tsp
- Take milk in a sauce pan. Add sugar to it and bring it to a boil.
- Take sabja in a bowl and add water to it. Soak it for 10 mins so it plumps up.
- Mix cornflour with little water or milk to form a slurry.
- Add cornflour mix to the milk and cook till it thickens.
- Add sabja and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour it into popsicle mould and freeze overnight.
- Run the mould under tap water and unmould.
1)Take sabja in a bowl
2)Add little water to it.
3)Take cornflour in a bowl
4)Add milk to it and mix well.
5)Take milk in a sauce pan
6)Add sugar to it
7)Mix well so it thickens
8)Add cornflour mix in
9)Cook till it thickens
10)Add the bloomed sabja in it
15)Pour the filling in and freeze overnight
16)Run the mould under tap water
17)Unmould and serve