Boiled Green Peas Chaat Recipe – Zero Oil Recipes with step wise pictures.
Boiled Green Peas Chaat Recipe – Zero Oil Recipes with step wise pictures. Healthy and low fat green peas chaat which has no oil in them. This chaat is super delicious and nutritious.
If you are looking for healthy low fat snacks for tea time. Then this is the answer. This chaat is very healthy with boiled peas and made with zero oil. This has chopped raw veggies in them which makes it more tasty. The chutney added in them gives more zing to the chaat.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boiled Green Peas - 2 cups
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - ½ tsp
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Green Chutney as needed
- Tamarind Chutney as needed
- Sev for serving
- Mix everything together till chat masala powder.
- Spoon in a bowl, top with green chutney, tamarind chutney and sev.
1)Take boiled green peas in a bowl.
2)Add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and green chillies
3)Add in chaat masala powder
4)Add in cumin powder and red chilli flakes
5)Add in salt.
7)Add a dash of lemon juice
9)Spoon chaat in a bowl.
10)Add in green chutney
11)Add tamarind chutney
12)Top with sev