Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas with step wise pictures.
Easy and healthy chicken spinach quesadillas which will be your kids favorite. This taste so good and makes great lunch box dish.
Quesadilla is my favourite, it is nothing but any filling placed inside some tortilla along with cheese and toasted or grilled to perfection. So delicious and cheese. I have shared few versions of quesadilla and this one is the simple one you could ever make.
This quesadilla has spinach in them so it is a added nutrient for your kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Leftover Chicken - 1 cups
- Onion - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Chopped Spinach - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cream Cheese or Cheese Spread - 2 tblsp
- Cheese Grated as needed
- Chapati or Tortilla - 4
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients except grated cheese and tortilla.
- Spread on one tortilla and top with cheese. Place another tortilla on top and
- Pan fry in little oil till golden on both sides.
- Remove and cut it into pieces
1)Take cooked chicken in a bowl.
2)Add in chopped onions
3)Add in chopped coriander leaves
4)Add in chopped spinach
5)Add in cheese spread or cream cheese
6)Season with salt and pepper
8)Take tortilla or chapati
9)Spread the filling over the chapati
11)Top with cheese slice or shredded cheese
12)Place another tortilla on top
13)Pan fry on low heat for 3 mins on each sides
14)Flip over and cook
15)Remove to a board
16)Cut it into slices