Apple & Ginger Whole Wheat Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious apple and ginger muffins which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This ginger muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The apples in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Apple & Ginger Whole Wheat Muffins Recipe
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup
- Yogurt - ½ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Flax Egg - 1
- Whole Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ¾ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ½ tsp
- Ground Ginger - ½ tsp
- Apple - 1 cup grated
- Candied Ginger - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take brown sugar, yogurt, oil, flax egg in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and fold gently.
- Add in grated apples and candied ginger. Fold gently.
- Scoop into muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely before serving.
1)Take brown sugar in a bowl.
2)Add in yogurt
4)Add flax egg. Recipe here
6)Add in wheat flour
7)Add in cinnamon, ginger, baking soda
9)Add in grated apples
10)Fold gently again.
11)Add in candied ginger
13)Line muffin tray with cupcake wrappers.
14)Fill the batter right to the top
15)Bake till done.
16)Remove and serve