Whole Wheat Honey Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy honey whole wheat cake which not only taste delcious but is highly nutritious and delicious. It has no maida, butter or sugar.
This is one of the best ever honey cake. The texture of this cake is unbelievable. It is spongy, moist and so soft. So delicious. This is made with whole wheat flour so it is super healthy. You can put this in your kids lunch box as well.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Whole Wheat Honey Loaf Cake Recipe
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup 120 grams
- Honey - ¾ cup 180 ml
- Milk - ½ cup 120 ml
- Oil - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Egg- 1
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Take egg, honey, oil and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour mix and fold gently.
- Spoon it into baking pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely before slicing.
1)Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
2)take wheat flour in a bowl
3)Add in baking powder
4)Add baking soda
6)Take egg in a bowl
7)Add in oil
8)Add in honey
10)Add in milk
11)Whisk till combined
12)Add in flour mix
14)Spoon this into the pan
15)Bake till done. Cool completely before slicing