Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Bok Choy & Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and comforting chicken noodles soup which taste so delicious and very soothing during cold days. It is very healthy too.
Few days back on my trip to super market, i saw bunches of bok choy on the shelfs. Immediately i picked few of those. When i came home i wanted to make this soup and a steamed version of bok choy. This soup turned out super delicious.
Check out other soup recipes too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Boy Choy Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe
- Rice Noodles - as needed
- Chicken Stock - 3 cup to 4 cups
- Shredded Cooked Chicken - 1 cup
- Bok Choy - 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - for garnishing
- Bring water to a boil, add salt. Add in rice noodles and cook as per package direction.
- When the noodles are 1 min away from geting done, add in the bok choy stalks and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in bok choy leaves and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Drain it and wash it in cold water and set aside.
- Take chicken stock in a pot, add chicken and season to taste. Bring it to a boil.
- Take noodles in a bowl. Place bok choy and pour soup over the noodles. Add coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
1)I am using bok choy and rice noodles in this.
2)Cut bok choy into big chunks
3)Bring water to a boil.
5)Add rice noodles, you can use any noodles as you like.
6)Let them cook as per package directions.
7)Once they are just a minute away from cooking
8)Add in bok choy stalk and let them cook for 1 min.
9)Let them cook for 30 seconds or so.
10)Now add in bok choy leaves and mix well.
11)Drain them and rinse this under cold water to remove excess starch.
14)I had some chicken pieces when i was making the stock
15)Add it in.
16)Mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
17)Bring it to a boil.
18)Take a serving bowl.
19)Add some rice noodles in
20)place cooked bok choy on top.
21)Take your hot soup
22)Pour it over the noodles
23)Add as much as you need
24)Garnish with coriander leaves