Chicken Stock Recipe – Easy 30 Minute Chicken Broth Recipe with step wise pictures.
Basic chicken stock recipe which doesn’t have any veggies. This stock is made using pure chicken bones and makes a delicious base for soups.
I wanted to make a perfect chicken soup with clear broth. This is the stock which i made for it, i just use chicken bones and few spices in this. I didn’t add any veggies in this and made it into a clear broth. Look out for the soup recipe which i am about to share.
Check out this Bok Choy Chicken Noodles Soup.
Check out other soup recipes too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 sliced
- Garlic - 10 cloves crushed
- Ginger - 2 inch piece sliced
- Chicken bones - from 1 whole chicken
- Bay Leaf - 2
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Whole Pepper - 1 tblsp
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions, garlic, ginger, bayleaf and saute for a min.
- Add in chicken and sear for 5 mins.
- Add salt, water, pepper and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 5 to 6 whistle.
- Store in a bottle
1)Heat oil in a pressure cooker. If you dont have a pressure cooker, use a large stock pot.
2)Add in onions, garlic
3)Add in ginger
4)Add bay leaf
5)Saute for a min.
6)Add in chicken bones
7)Saute for 5 mins
8)Add in water
10)Add in pepper
11)Add it in
12)Cover and pressure cook for 6 whistle.
13)Now it is done.
15)This is the stock
16)Store in a bottle