Instant Bread Uthappam Recipe – Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Delicious instant bread uthappam recipe which taste delicious with sambar, coconut chutney. My favourite way of enjoying this is with tomato chutney.
This recipe is a instant version of uthappam. If you dont have idli or dosa batter, then this recipe comes handy. It just needs a handful of ingredients and taste so delicious. You have to try it for sure.
I have quite a bit of uthappam collections on blog. Check this link for it.
Oats uthappam is another favorite recipe of mine. Check this link.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Uthappam is so easy to make. You can top with any of your favourite toppings. Check out this 5 taste uthappam for inspiration.
- Bread Slices - 5
- Sooji / Rava / Semolina - 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour - 1/4 cup
- Curd / Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Capsicum - 1/2 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves a small handful
- Green Onions a handful finely chopped
- Oil as needed
- Take bread and cut it into cubes. Take it in a blender and blend till it get like breadcrumbs.
- Now add sooji, rice flour, curd, water and make it into a fine puree.
- Take it in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Let the batter sit for 10 mins.
- Heat a pan, spoon a ladleful of batter and drizzle sides with oil, cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 1 mins on low flame.
- Now flip over and cook.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take bread slices
3)Take it in a blender
5)Now add in some sooji
6)Add in rice flour
7)Add in curd
8)Add in water
9)Make it into a smooth puree
10)Take it in a bowl
11) Add salt to it.
12)Add some turmeric powder
13)Add water as needed.
14)Add in onions, spring onions, capsicum and green chillies
15)Add curry leaves
16)Mix well. The batter has to be little thick
17)Take a ladleful of batter
18)Grease a pan lightly, spoon batter in.
19)Cover with a lid and let it cook on low flame
20)Now it is done
21)Flip over and cook