Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Brinjal Tawa Roast Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Brinjal Tawa Roast is a simple sidedish which takes just minutes to make. This brinjal dish has pav bhaji masala added in them which makes this super yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Brinjal Tawa Roast
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Brinjal - 4 chopped
- Pav bhaji masala - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Heat oil in a tawa.
- Add in onions, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add in brinjal, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook till brinjal is cooked.
- Now add in pav bhaji masala and mix well.
- Stir fry for few mins.
1)Heat oil in a tawa. Add in onions and tomatoes
2)Saute for a min. Add in ginger garlic paste
3)Saute till raw smell leaves
4)Now onions, tomatoes are half cooked
5)Add in brinjal
6)Add in salt
7)Add in turmeric powder
9)Cover and cook till brinjal is half cooked
10)Now brinjal is cooked
11)Take pav bhaji masala powder
12)Add it in