Butter Kulcha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soft and buttery kulcha which taste so great with paneer butter masala or any gravy. This kulcha turns out so soft.
I love indian breads very much, they are so much versatile and can be made in few minutes to have with curries. I make them a lot for dinner. So i couldn’t take pics of them. I have been getting request from my viewers to post kulcha recipe. So few days back i made these and served with paneer butter masala.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Butter Kulcha Recipe
- Milk - ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup + more
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Butter as needed
- Take milk, sugar, salt, baking soda, oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour and knead to a soft dough.
- Cover and set aside for 30 mins.
- Now take small portion of dough, roll it out.
- Apply some water on top, place it on a hot pan, water side down and cook for few seconds.
- Now invert the pan and show it over the flame so it gets cooked from top.
- Remove to a plate and apply butter all over it.
1)Take milk in a bowl
4)Add in baking soda
7)Add in flour
8)Knead to a soft dough. Cover and set aside for 30 mins.
9)Take small portion of dough
10)Roll it out
11)Brush top with some water
12)Place over a hot tawa
13)When you sees small bubbles on top
14)Flip over the pan and show on flame
15)Now you can see the top is cooked
16)Remove the kulcha and apply some butter on top