Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake - Choco Chip Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and delicious chocolate chip loaf cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft. It is similar to a pound cake and it is very basic to make.
This is perfect for breakfast, brunch or evening tea time. This bread is not too sweet. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee. This keeps well for 2 to 3 days at room temparature. You can store this in fridge for more than a week and heat whenever you need.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake - Choco Chip Bread Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Milk - ¼ cup to ½ cup
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and fold gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add in milk and fold gently.
- Spoon into the pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take unsalted butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla extract
7)Add in egg
9)Add in flour
10)Add in baking powder
11)Add in baking soda
12)Add in salt
13)Add in chocolate chips
15)Add in milk
17)Spoon into the baking pan
18)Bake till done
19)Slice and serve