Last Updated on October 18, 2021
Chicken Francaise Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a very unusual recipe for me. But i came across in pinterest i think. It looked so delicious that i wanted to try it immediately. Eventhough the recipe sounds unusual and complicated. It is very easy to make, a delicious pan fried chicken topped with a lemony garlic flavoured butter sauce.
I enjoyed it so much that i am gonna make it often.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Chicken Francaise Recipe
- Chicken Breast - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Egg - 2
- Parsley - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Butter - 3 tblsp + 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 2 tsp chopped finely
- White Wine or Chicken Stock or Water - ½ cup
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Take chicken breast over a sheet of plastic wrap. Slit it open but not all the way through. Open it like a book. Place another sheet of plastic wrap over it. Bash it with a rolling pin so it is in even thickness.
- Take flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Take egg, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Take chicken, coat in flour and then coat in egg and place it over a pan which has some butter. Cook for 5 mins on each side.
- Remove it and set aside.
- IN the same pan, add garlic, white wine or chicken stock. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice. Now add some butter and mix well.
- Place chicken back in and cook for 2 to 3 mins on each side.
- Remove to a plate. Reduce the sauce and pour over chicken. Serve.
1)Take chicken breast and place it over a sheet of plastic wrap.
2)Slit it open.
3)Slit it so it opens like a book.
4)Place another sheet of plastic wrap on top and bash with a rolling pin.
5)Now it is in even thickness.
6)Now make the egg mixture.
7)Add in chopped parsley, salt and pepper
8)Whisk well and set aside
9)Take flour in a bowl
10)Season with salt and pepper
11)Mix well and set aside
12)Heat butter in a pan.
13)Take chicken and coat in the flour.
14)Now coat in egg mixture.
15)Coat on both sides
16)Place it over the butter and cook for 5 mins on each side
17)Flip over and cook.
18)Now it is cooked on both sides.
19)Remove it to a plate.
19)In the butter,
20)Add some chopped garlic
21)Add some water or chicken stock.
22)Add salt to taste
23)Add pepper to taste
24)Add some lemon juice.
25)Add dollop of butter.
27)Place chicken back in
28)Cook on both sides for few mins
29)Remove the chicken to a warm place, reduce the sauce.