Chilli Fish Recipe – Chilli Fish Dry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Lipsmackingly delicious chilli fish which is not only tasty but very easy to make as well. It taste great with noodles, fried rice too.
One of my favourite foods to order on a take out is this chilli chicken. There is something so tasty about the restaurant style chilli chicken recipe. It is so delicious and kind of addictive, I have tried my hands on so many variety of chilli chicken recipe and finally got the best one. I made slight modication to the chilli chicken recipe and used fish in that. It turned out to be great.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boneless Fish - 500 grams
- Lemon Juice - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi - 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Yogurt / Curd - 2 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 4 tblsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Capsicum - 1 chopped
- Green Chilli - 4 chopped
- Green Chilli Sauce - 2 tblsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tblsp
- Soya Sauce - 2 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto a pinch optional
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Take all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Add all other ingredients and mix well.Drop in hot oil and fry till golden brown.Drain.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in onions, capsicum, chillies and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in tomatoes and toss well.
- Add in sauces, salt, sugar, ajinomoto and mix well.
- Add chilli powder and mix well.
- Now add in little water and mix well. Let it boil.
- Add fried fish and mix well.
- Add black pepper powder and mix well.
1)Take bonless fish in a bowl.
2)Add in lemon juice
3)Add in ginger garlic paste
4)Add turmeric powder and salt
5)Add in chilli powder
6)Add in some yogurt
8)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins
9)Just before frying. Add in red food colour, this is optional.
10)Add in all purpose flour, cornflour
12)Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown
13)It will take 2 mins. Drain and set aside.
14)Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, capsicum, green chillies and onions. I ran out of onions.
15)Saute for 2 mins
18)Add in soy sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato ketchup
19)Add in vinegar
20)Add in red chilli powder
21)Add salt and sugar to taste
22)Add little water and let it bubble up.
23)Add fried fish in
25)Add pepper powder