Homemade Raw Almond Milk Recipe + Almond Meal Recipe (VEGAN) with step wise pictures.
Super healthy and nutritious almond milk which taste so pure and fresh. It can be made easily at home without any fuss.
I wanted to make almond milk for quite sometime now. Finally i made it yesterday and it was delicious. When you are making almond milk, As a bonus you will get almond meal or almond flour from that too. You can use that in baking recipes too.
Mango Iced Tea
Ginger Cardamom Chai
Grape Iced Tea
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Raw Almond Milk Recipe + Almond Meal Recipe
- Raw Almonds - ½ cup
- Water - 1 cup to 2 cups
- Soak almonds for 1 hour.
- Take it in a blender and add water little by little and puree till smooth.
- Drain using a cheese cloth. Squeeze and extract as much milk as possible.
- Now take the leftover pulp and spread on a baking pan.
- Bake this in a 150 degree C preheated oven for 15 to 25 mins till the pulp dries out.
- Take it in a blender and blend till fine. Store in a air tight container.
- You can use this almond meal for baking or other recipes.
2)You can use this in smoothies or any baking recipes.
3)You can add sugar or honey or any sweetner of your choice to make sweetened almond milk.
4)Add a dash of vanilla for vanilla almond milk.
1)Soak almond for 1 hour
2)Take it in a blender
4)Add water little by little
Honey Lemon Tea
Mint and Ginger Tea
Dry Ginger Pepper Milk
5)Grind them till smooth
6)Take a bowl
7)Line a cheese cloth over it
8)Pour the milk in this
9)Once it is poured
10)Squeeze and extract all the milk
11)Squeeze it well
12)Almond milk is done.
13)Refrigerate till needed.
14)Now take the leftover almond pulp
15)Spread on a pan
16)Bake till the meal dries out
17)Take it in a blender
18)Blend till fine
19)Store in a container in fridge. Use in baking recipes.
Leave a Reply