Eggless Butterscotch Cupcakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delcious and moist cupcakes which has a hint of butterscotch flavour and taste so delicious. This recipe can be served without frosting as well.
I have made so many muffins and cakes. But I haven’t made a butterscotch flavoured muffins or cupcakes except I made a truly decadent butterscotch cake which is quite popular. Few of my viewers asked to share butterscotch flavoured recipes, so I ordered a packet of butterscotch chips from amazon and made this. I am yet to make cookies and muffins.
I have already made a no churn butterscotch icecream recipe which I will share very soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Butterscotch Chips - 1/2 cup
- Warm Water - 3/4 cup 180 ml
- Milk - 1/4 cup 60 ml
- Oil - 1/8 cup 30 ml
- Vinegar - 1/2 tblsp
- Butterscotch Extract or Mix - few drops
- Sugar - 1/3 cup 70 grams
- Whipping Cream powder - 1/2 cup
- Cold Milk - 1/2 cup
- Butterscotch Mix few drops
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 6 cup muffin pan with cupcake cases. Set aside.
- Take water, milk, oil, sugar, vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in butterscotch extract and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, butterscotch chips and fold gently.
- Spoon into lined cupcake cases till3/4th full.
- Bake for 20 mins. Remove and cool completely.
- For frosting, take cream powder in a bowl. Add cold milk and whisk till thick and fluffy. Add in butterscotch extract and mix well.
- Pipe this over the cupcakes and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take milk in a bowl
2)Add warm water
4)Add in oil
4)Add in butterscotch mix or extract
5)Add in vinegar
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking soda
9)Add in butterscotch chips
10)Add them in
12)Line cupcake cases with cases
13)Spoon the batter in
14)Bake till done. Cool this completely
15)Take whipping cream powder
16)Take them in a bowl
17)Add in cold milk
18)Whip this thick
19)Add few drops of butterscotch mix
20)Whip to mix
21)I used a icecream scoop to scoop out the frosting
22)Top over cupcakes
23)Once everything is topped
24)Spread it over the cupcakes
26)Moist and fluffy