Chinese Style Pasta Stir-Fry Recipe - Easy Pasta Recipes with Step wise pictures.
I love pasta dishes a lot, i make them quite often. I have quite a few collections of them in this blog. You can check all of them here. My favorite ones are veg and chicken pasta, chicken alfredo, keema macaroni, alio olio and many more.
Pasta makes a quick dinner or lunch box dish for your kids..It is healthy and filling at the same time, plus your kids will love it for sure. And you can almost add anything, any vegetables in the pasta. Pasta is quite bland on its own, so it picks up the flavours which you add beautifully.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Chinese Style Stir Fry Pasta
- Pasta - 2 cups
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Cabbage - 2 cups sliced thinly
- Soy Sauce as needed
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vinegar as needed
- Black Pepper powder to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic, onions and saute till golden.
- Add in cabbage and carrots and mix well. Cook till it is done.
- Add in salt, sugar, soy sauce and mix well.
- Add in pasta and toss well.
- Add in vinegar and stir fry for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in black pepper and red chilli flakes. Mix well.
1)Cook pasta in salted water as per package directions. Drain and set aside
2)Heat oil in a saute pan.
3)Add in onions and garlic
4)Saute for few mins.
5)Add in carrots and cabbage. You can use any of your favourite veggies
6)Saute them well
7)Cook till they are done
8)Add in salt and sugar
9)Add in soy sauce
11)Add in the pasta
12)Add in some vinegar
14)Add chilli flakes and pepper