Honey Bee Cake Recipe – Honey Chocolate Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious honey chocolate cake which is fudgy, tender and taste so delicious. The honey bees on the cake is a cute adorement.
This is nigella lawson recipe which taste so delicious. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a while, finally made it few days back.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 150 grams
- Brown Sugar - 250 grams (1¼ cup)
- Honey - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Eggs - 2
- Dark Chocolate - 100 grams chopped
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tblsp
- Hot Boiling Water - 1 cup (250 ml)
- Water - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Honey - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Dark chocolate - 1 cup (150 grams) chopped
- Icing Sugar - ¾ cup (90 grams)
- Sliced Almonds as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a 23 cm cake pan with oil and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take chocolate in microwave for 2 mins and set aside.
- Take Butter, brown sugar, eggs, honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda, Fold gently.
- Add in hot water and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 45 mins to 55 mins.
- Remove it from oven and cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, make icing.
- Take water and honey in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add chocolate and mix till melted.
- Now add in icing sugar and whisk till creamy.
- Set aside to cool.
- Now make honey bee. take fondant and roll it into a oval shape, flatten it and use a toothpick to make stripes and eyes. place almond slices as wings.
- When the cake is cooled, pour the glaze over it and decorate with honey bee.
- Slice and serve.
1)Grease a baking pan 23 cm with oil. This is spring form pan. If you are using regular pan, line with parchment paper
2)take chocoalte in a bowl
3) Melt for 2mins in microwave
4)Now for cake, take butter in a bowl.
5)Add brown sugar
10)Add melted chocolate
13)Add baking soda
14)Add cocoa powder
15)Add in boiling water
17)Pour it into baking pan
18)Bake till done
19)Take water in a sauce pan
21)Bring it to a boil
23)Mix till melted
24)Add icing sugar
26)Take some fondant
27)Roll it into a ball
28)Shape like oval
29)Dip toothpick in chocolate sauce
30)Draw stripes. Stick almond slices on the bee
32)Slice the cooled cake on the top
33)Time to decorate
34)Pour icing over the cake
36)Place bees on top
38)Slice and enjoy