Cocoa – Chocolate Snack Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and very chocolaty cocoa coffee snack cake which has a intense chocolate flavour because of the addition of coffee.
This is one of the best ever chocolate snack cake. The texture of this cake is unbelievable. It is spongy, moist and so chocolaty. The chocolate flavours comes deep in this cake because of the addition of warm coffee. So delicious.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
When i shared the picture of this cake on instagram everybody was asking for the recipe. So here i am with the recipe. I packed this for my sister’s friend and she loved it so much. This cake is not at all very sweet but you can top with any icing to make it extra sweet. But i like to just dust with some icing sugar and serve.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3/4 cup 90 grams
- Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup 35 grams
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Oil - 1/3 cup 80 ml
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Warm Coffee - 3/4 cup 180 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 5 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Take oil, sugar, egg, vanilla and salt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in half of the flour mix and mix gently.
- Add in the warm coffee and mix well.
- Add remaining flour and fold gently.
- Spoon it into the prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2)Take flour in a bowl.
3)Add in cocoa powder
4)Add in baking soda and baking powder
5)Mix well and set aside.
6)Take oil in a bowl
10)Add a pinch of salt
12)Add half of the flour mix
14)Add in the warm coffee mix
16)Add remaining flour
18)Pour it into the pan
19)Bake till done
20)Cool completely before slicing