Eggless Chocolate Banana Sheet Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist chocolate banana cake which taste so yummy. Perfect for a desert for any parties. This cake is super yummy.It turned out super moist and so delicious. The chocolate in this cake is so intense and made the cake so rich.
I have baked so many cakes in the past. But i wanted to share a sheet cake for a long time. Sheet cake is nothing but a cake which is baked in a sheet pan. The cake will be little thin and usually topped with a icing and the cake itself will be very moist.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Banana - 1 large pureed
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/3 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 20 cm square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take banana, sugar, milk, water, oil, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Sieve over flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- Spoon into the pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Make icing by melting chocolate and butter in a sauce pan.
- Pour this over the cake and let it set in fridge.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line a baking pan with parchment paper
2)Take banana in a bowl.
8)Add in flour
9)Add in cocoa powder
10)Add in baking powder
11)Add in baking soda
12)Add a pinch of salt.
13)Sieve it well
15)Fold gently to mix.
16)Pour it into the pan
16)Bake till done. Cool it down.
17)Take chocolate chips in a sauce pan
20)Pour over the cake.
22)Top with sprinkles
23)Slice and serve