Eggless Pistachio Cookies Recipe – Pista Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious pistachio cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless pista biscuit which is totally yum.
I had a bunch of pista lying in the fridge which was so not so good when had on its own. So i used it in baking recipes. I made this cookies and a loaf cake. Both of them was a hit. Will be soon making different flavours using this same base.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Powdered Sugar or Icing sugar - 1/2 cup 100 gram
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
- Custard Powder - 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Pistachio - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in custard powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix to a form a dough.
- Take a small portion, roll it into a ball. Dip in pistachio and place on a baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins. Remove and cool completely.
1)Take butter in a bowl. I used unsalted butter
2)Add in powdered sugar. I added icing sugar
4)Add in vanilla
6)Add in custard powder
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking powder
9)Add a pinch of salt
11)Shape into a dough like
12)take some pistachios
13)Chop it finely
14)Take a small portion of dough
15)Roll it into ball
16)Press the dough in the pista
18)Do like this to all.
19)Arrange it in a baking pan.
20)Bake till done. Enjoy