Eggplant Parmesan Recipe – Eggplant Parm Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious eggplant parmesan recipe which is a italian recipe and it goes well on its own or with some cooked pasta. This is not only tasty but pretty easy to make as well.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Eggplant - 1 sliced into thick slices
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Breadcrumbs - 2 cup
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Basil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
- Oil for shallow frying
- Pasta Sauce as needed (Recipe here)
- Mozzarella Cheese - 2 cups shredded
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix flour with water to a batter.
- Mix breadcrumbs with seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Dip eggplant in the flour batter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry till crispy.
- Take a baking dish. Spoon some sauce in the bottom.
- Place eggplant slices. Top with more sauce and cheese.
- Again place a eggplant layer. Spoon some sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins.
2)Slice it into thick slices
3)Make it like this
4)Take All purpose flour / Maida in a bowl
6)Mix well to a smooth batter
7)Take breadcrumbs, oregano, basil
8)Add in garlic powder
9)Add in salt
10)Add black pepper
12)Take eggplant slices and dip in the batter
13)Coat in batter
14)Coat in breadcrumbs
17)Fry in hot oil
18)Fry till golden and crisp
20)I used my homemade pasta sauce.
21)Take a baking dish
22)Pour sauce in it
23)Lay a layer of eggplant
25)Top with sauce
26)Sprinkle with cheese
27)Top with eggplant slices
28)Top with more sauce
29)Sprinkle with cheese
30)Bake till bubbly
31)Cook for 15 to 20 mins