Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Ginger Lemon Rice Recipe - Ginger Lemon Brown Rice Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy ginger lemon rice which goes well with any side dish. It taste super delicious and is perfect to put on lunch box.
Delicious ginger rice with a hint of lemon flavour which taste super delicious. It is a yummy healthy dish to put in your kids lunch box along with any simple veggie stir fry.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Ginger Lemon Rice Recipe
- Cooked Brown Rice - 3 cups
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Ginger - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Garlic - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onion - ½ cup chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add in garlic, ginger, green chillies and mix well.
- Add in rice, salt and lemon juice. Toss well.
- Add in spring onions and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies
3)Saute for a min.
4)Add in cooked brown rice.
6)Add some salt.
8)Add in lemon juice.
10)Add in spring onion