Greek Style Grilled Chicken Recipe – Greek Inspired Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Greek inspired simple grilled chicken which has lots of flavours in them. These chicken turn out super juicy and flavourful.
This chicken is super juicy and delicious. The grilled flavour of the chicken was so good. I served this grilled chicken with some light salad, french fries, boiled peas and garlic sauce. You can enjoy it with some flavoured brown rice or regular rice too.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Garlic - 1 tblsp minced
- Coriander leaves or Parsley - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs - 500 grams
- Mix all ingredients together. Add chicken in and mix well.
- Leave to marinade for 2 hours.
- Heat a grill pan, cook chicken on grill for 8 to 10 mins on each side.
- Remove and serve with sidedishes.
1)Take grated garlic and chopped parsley in a bowl.
2)Add in some oregano , black pepper and chilli flakes
3)Add in some lemon juice
4)Add in some salt.
5)Add in some olive oil.
5)Whisk well so it is combined.
6)Add in chicken pieces
7)Toss the chicken well in the marinade. Leave to soak for 30 mins.
8)Grill the chicken on a hot grill for 8 to 10 mins on each side.
9)Once the bottom is cooked
10)Flip over and cook