Homemade - Nestle After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and minty chocolate after eight mint thins. This is super tasty mint bars. So good and mouth refreshing chocolate.
I had one of this chocolate few days back and i am in complete love with it. This is a easy version of making it at home and it taste delicious. I have one more version which has cornsyrup added in it. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Homemade - Nestle After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins Recipe
- Butter - 50 grams
- Dark Chocolate - 250 grams chopped
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1 cup
- Hot Water - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Green Food Colouring - few drops
- Food Grade Mint Oil few drops
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter in a sauce pan melt gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and melt gently till heated. Set aside.
- Take icing sugar in a bowl, Add hot water and mix well to form a thick batter like,
- Add in mint oil, green food colour and mix well.
- Now take the chocolate and spoon it into the pan and spread evenly.
- Chill it for 5 mins.
- Spoon icing sugar mix in and freeze for 15 to 30 mins.
- Now add the chocolate mix over it and spread evenly.
- Chill for 5 mins.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a sauce pan
2)Melt it gently
3)Add in chocolate
5)Take a pan, line with parchment paper
6)Take icing sugar in a bowl.
7)Add in mint oil.
8)Add in hot water
10)Add in green food colour
12)Add in half of the chocolate
14)Chill for few mins.
16)Freeze till set.
17)Spread chocolate over it.
18)Freeze till solid.