Learn How to Cook Juicy Chicken Breast in Three Easy Steps.
Cooking Chicken Breast Easily. As easy it sounds, Cooking chicken breast may sound easy but there are few key points to note before cooking a chicken breast.
Cooking chicken breast may sound easy but it is bit tricky. Since chicken breast can tend to dry out very easily. Chicken breast
A chicken breast is actually the underside of a chicken when it is up and wandering about. Each chicken has two breasts. When a recipe calls for a chicken breast, it generally means half the breast, and not the whole breast (a whole breast being the two halves of a breast.)
Chicken breast is one of the most popular cuts of chicken. It’s high in protein and low in fat, making it an excellent choice for people trying to lose weight.
One skinless, boneless, cooked chicken breast (172 grams) has the following nutrition breakdown
- Calories: 284
- Protein: 53.4 grams
- Carbs: 0 grams
- Fat: 6.2 grams
A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of chicken breast provides 165 calories, 31 grams of protein and 3.6 grams of fat
That means that approximately 80% of the calories in chicken breast come from protein, and 20% come from fat.
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN IN THREE EASY STEP:
1)Sear chicken on one side, flip.
2)Add butter and baste.
3)Finish cooking in oven and rest
1)What is the best way to cook chicken breast?
Start by cooking the chicken in cast iron pan on stove top and finishing it in oven makes it super juicy and tender.
2)How do you cook chicken breast without drying it out?
Cooking lesser time on stove top and finishing it in oven is the best way. Also use enough heat and fat to make it juicy.
3)How long does it take to cook a chicken breast?
It typically takes around 15 to 20 mins to cook a chicken perfectly.
4)How do you make chicken soft and juicy?
- Flatten the chicken breasts.
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Heat the pan. preferably cast iron pan.
- Cook the chicken breasts over medium heat for 2 minute without moving.
- Flip the chicken breasts.
- Add butter and baste.
- pop into the oven and cook for 15 mins.
5)How do you know when boneless chicken breast is done?
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken Breast - 2 boneless
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Garlic Powder - 2 tsp
- Onion powder - 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 2 tblsp
- Mix chicken breast and all ingredients except oil and butter in a pan.
- Marinate for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan till nice and hot.
- Place chicken breast in and cook on high heat for 2 mins.
- Flip over, Now add in butter and baste the butter and juices over the chicken.
- Now pop the pan into a 180 degree C preheated oven for 10 to 15 mins until completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and set aside for 10 mins to rest.
- Now serve hot.
2)Use butter in the end for more flavour.
3)Always finish chicken in the oven for more juicy and succulent chicken breast.
4)Always use chicken in room temp.
5)Dont over cook the chicken breast else it will turn hard.
1)Take chicken breast in a bowl
2)Add in garlic powder
3)Add in onion powder
4)Season with salt
5)Add in chilli powder
7)Add in black pepper powder
8)Add in lemon juice
9)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins or so.
10)Heat little oil in a cast iron pan
11)Place chicken in
13)Cook for 3 to 4 mins
15)Add some butter in
16)use a spoon to remove the juices
17)Spoon back over the chicken
18)Take the pan
19)Pop it straight into the oven
16)Bake for 15 mins
17)Remove and rest the chicken for 15 mins