Karupatti Kozhukattai Recipe – Palm Jaggery Kolukattai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious karupatti kolukattai which is not only easy to make but taste amazing. Make this for this ganesh chaturthi and everyone will love it.
- Karupatti / Palm Jaggery - 1 cup
- Water - 1½ cup
- Rice Flour - 1.5 cup
- Cardamom powder - ½ tsp
- Dry Ginger Powder / Chukku Powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut - ½ cup
- Take palm jaggery and water in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil. Strain it and take it in a wide pan.
- Add coconut, cardamom and ginger powder. Mix well.
- Once it comes to a boil. Add in rice flour and cook till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove it to a plate. Cool it completely.
- Shape it into ball.
- Arrange it in a steamer plate and steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take palm jaggery / karupatti in a sauce pan.
2)Add little water
3)Heat till it is melted
5)Set aside to cool.
6)Take this back in a pan
8)Add cardamom powder
9)Add in dry ginger powder
10)Bring it to a boil
12)Add in rice flour
14)Remove when it comes together
15)Take small portion
16)Shape like a dumpling
17)Or like a ball
18)Place in steamer
19)Cover and steam