Fresh Kiwi Popsicles Recipe – Easy Summer Popsicle Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super refreshing popsicles made using fresh kiwi. This taste so yummy and is perfect for this summer. Your kids will love it for sure.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Kiwi - 4 peeled and chopped
- Sugar - 1/4 cup or to taste
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Take it off the heat and set aside.
- Take kiwi in a blender, add sugar syrup and puree till smooth.
- Pour it popsicle mould and freeze overnight.
- Run the mould under tap water and release it.
1)Take sugar in a sauce pan.
3)Bring it to a boil.
4)Take it off the heat and set aside to cool.
5)Peel off the skin
7)Take it in a blender
8)Add in syrup
9)Puree till smooth.
10)Take your mould.
11)Pour kiwi puree in it.
12)Place the lid
14)Now remove from freezer
14)Run under tap water