Rainbow Fritters Recipe - Summer Vacation with Kids
Healthy rainbow fritters made using a mix of veggies which taste so delicious. This is a perfect recipe to make with your kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Rainbow Fritters Recipe
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Green Beans - 3 chopped finely
- Cabbage - ½ cup chopped finely
- Capsicum - 1 cup chopped finely red, yellow & green
- Spring Onion - 2 chopped finely
- Green chilli - 1 chopped finely
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- All purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Water as needed
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mix all ingredients together except oil to a thick batter.
- Heat little oil in a pan, spoon some batter and spread it in the pan. Cook till golden on both sides.
- Remove and serve with ketchup
1)Take cabbage, beans and carrots in a bowl.
2)Add chopped capsicum. I am using red, yellow and green
3)Add in chopped spring onion white part
4)Add green chillies and spring onion greens
5)Add in flour
6)Add in oregano
8)Add baking powder
9)Add some chilli flakes
11)Add little water and make a thick batter
13)Heat oil in a nonstick pan, spoon some batter in it
14)Cook till golden brown on both sides.
15)Flip over and cook
16)Cook till golden on both sides