Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Kubani Ka Meetha Recipe - Hyderabadi Apricot Dessert Recipe with step wise pictures.
Sweet and silky apricot dessert which is sweet and tart at the same time. This dessert is super delicious when toppped with some freshly whipped cream.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Kubani Ka Meetha Recipe - Apricot Dessert
- Dried Apricots - 20
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Almonds / Badam - 10 sliced thinly
- Water - 3 cup
- Freshly whipped cream for serving
- Soak apricots in water overnight.
- Drain it and split the apricots open.
- Take it in a pan, add in the apricot soaked water and cook till apricots is done.
- Mash it well.
- Add in sugar and cook till thicken.
- Add in sliced almonds and mix well.
- Serve with some fresh cream, icecream
1)Take apricots in a bowl
2)Cover with water and leave them to soak overnight.
3)Now it is soaked.
4)Take the apricots.
5)Split it open.
6)Take it in a sauce pan
7)Add the apricot soaked water
8)Put on heat
9)Cook till it gets soft
10)Now mash them using a ladle or masher.
11)INstead of mashing now, you can take this in a food processor and blend
12)Now it is almost mashed,
13)Add in sugar
15)Cook on low heat till it thickens
17)Add in chopped almonds.
19)Serve with some fresh cream on top.