Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures. Simple herbs, lemon marinated chicken cooked over a grill. Finger licking grilled chicken with mediterranean flavours. The lemon juice, oregano adds a nice taste to the chicken.
Finger licking grilled chicken with mediterranean flavours. The lemon juice, oregano adds a nice taste to the chicken.
The chicken is so flavourful and taste so juicy. The chicken outside has a nice crust in them from the charcoal and the inside is so juicy. This taste amazing with some mayonnaise or garlic sauce.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken - 1 whole chicken cut into segments
- Onion - 1 large pureed
- Red Chilli Flakes - 2 tblsp
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 2 tsp
- Honey - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - 4 tblsp
- Olive Oil - 4 tblsp
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add in chicken and leave to marinate overnight.
- Next day cook it in a charcoal barbeque grill.
- You can cook in regular over as well. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Bake for 35 to 40 mins. Remove and broil for 2 to 3 mins.
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe Step by Step Pictures
1)Take onion puree in a bowl
2)Add red chilli flakes
3)Add black pepper powder
4)Add salt to taste
5)Add some honey
7)Add olive oil
8)Add lemon juice and mix well
9)Add chicken pieces
11)Cover and marinate overnight
12)Cook in a charcoal oven or in normal oven