This is my little ones favourite. This has lots of flavours in them and you dont need any sidedish for this, just a bowl of yogurt and pickle is enough.
Methi Chapati Recipe
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Dried fenugreek leaves / Kasuri methi leaves - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Take wheat flour, kasuri methi leaves, salt and mix well.
- Add water slowly and knead well to a soft dough.
- Cover and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Divide it into equal balls.
- Roll a ball into a thin chapati.
- Cook on both sides till cooked. Serve.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)Add in salt
3)Add in dried fenugreek leaves / Kasuri methi leaves
6)Knead to a soft dough. Cover and let it rest for 30 mins
7)Divide it into small balls
8)Roll it pretty thin
9)Put it in a hot pan
10)Cook for few mins and flip over
11)Cook on both sides till cooked