Microwave Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe with Step wise pictures.
This cake is just amazing, it taste so moist and it creates a sauce itself. Hence the name.
Microwave cakes are so versatile, it can satisfy any sweet cravings at any time of the day even in mid night. Since this cake takes under 5 minutes to make from start to finish. This is the base recipe, you can customize it as per your liking. You can add nuts, dried fruits in it to make it more tasty.
Recently i bought few coffee mugs to add it to my collection. My microwave is broken, right now i am in my mom’s place. So i am making use of her microwave and making a bunch of microwave mug cakes. Yesterday few relatives and their kids dropped by, so i made few microwave mug cakes and brownies for them and they devoured it in a second.
This would seriously become a addictive recipe. It is super delicious, it needs just basic ingredients to make which you have already in your pantry. You can top it with whipped cream, vanilla icecream.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1½ tblsp + 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 3 tblsp
- Oil or Melted Butter - 2½ tblsp
- Vanilla - few drops
- Brown Sugar - 1½ tblsp
- Hot Water - 3 tblsp
- Take flour, sugar, 1½ tblsp cocoa, baking powder, milk, vanilla, oil in a bowl and mix well to a thick batter.
- Spoon this in a microwave safe bowl, top with brown sugar and cocoa powder. Pour some hot water over it and pop it in microwave.
- Cook it on high power for 1 to 11/2 mins.
- Remove and serve with icecream
1)Take all purpose flour / maida in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in cocoa powder
4)Add in baking powder
6)Add in milk
7)Add in melted butter or oil
8)Add in vanilla
10)Spoon it in a microwave safe mug or bowl
11)Top with cocoa powder
12)Sprinkle some brown sugar
13)Top with some hot water
14)Pop it in microwave and microwave on high for 1 to 1.5 mins