Mushroom Masala Sandwich Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious spicy mushroom masala sandwich which taste amazing when served hot. The cheese added in the sandwich acts as a glue for the sandwich and is pretty great.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mushroom Masala Sandwich Recipe
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - ½ tsp
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon/ Pattai - 1 piece
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 2
- Cloves / Krambu - 2
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tblsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Mushroom - 200 grams chopped
- Salt to taste
- Bread Slices
- Cheese as needed grated
- Butter for cooking
- Heat oil. Add in whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and cook till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell leaves.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy. Cover and cook. Spread the cooked masala to one side of the kadai.
- Mix all spice powders with little water to a paste.
- Add this directly to the pan and cook till oil separates. Now mix with the onion paste.
- Cook till raw smell leaves.
- Now add in mushrooms, salt and mix well.
- Add little water and cover. Cook for 5 to 10 mins. Done.
- Take bread slices. Spread with the masala, top with cheese and cover with bread.
- Spread butter on grill maker. Place sandwich and top with more butter.
- Cover and cook till it is done.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds.
2)Add in cardamom, fennel seeds, cloves and cinnamon
3)Add in finely chopped onions
4)Saute till golden brown
5)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Add in tomatoes and green chillies
7)Saute for 2 mins or so
8)Cover and cook till tomatoes gets mushy
9)WHile the tomatoes are cooking. Make a spice paste. Take coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder in a bowl
10)Add in some water and make a paste
11)Spread the masala to one side.
12)Pour the paste in the middle
13)Saute them for 2 mins or so
14)Combine them well.
15)Cook them till raw smell leaves
16)Now the masala is done
19)Pour water in
21)Cover and cook till the masala is thickened
23)Take bread slices
24)Spread masala over it
25)Top with cheese
26)Cover with another bread
27)melt some butter in a grill pan
28)Place sandwich over it
29)Spread more butter on top
30)Cover and cook
31)Now it is crispy and golden
Leave a Reply