Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe - Eggless Jamun Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a super delicious jamun cake which taste like a jamun. This cake is great for any special occasions.
I have been wanting to bake this cake for a very very long time itself. But i have kept it aside so i can bake this on any special occasions. Finally the day has arrived, i baked this cake for a special day. I hope you all know that i have a youtube channel in tamil. Yummy tummy tamil kitchen is my youtube channel and it reached 1 lakh subscribers few weeks back and i got my silver play button award from youtube. I made this cake to celebrate that special day which is very close to my heart. Thank you everyone for your support and keep supporting.
Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe - Eggless Jamun Cake Recipe
- Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Curd / Plain Yogurt - 1 cup 240 ml
- Vegetable Oil - ½ cup 120 ml
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 ¼ tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Frozen Dairy Free Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Gulab Jamun as needed with syrup
- Silver Varak as needed
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease two cake pan with oil and dust with flour and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and set aside.
- Take oil, sugar, yogurt and vanilla in a bowl and mix well till sugar is melted.
- Now add in baking soda. Mix well till foamy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold gently.
- Spoon this between the cake pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove the cake and cool it completely. Unmould it.
- Now whip some cream till stiff.
- Take a cake, soak it with the gulab jamun syrup.
- Spoon some cream on it. Cut few jamuns and arrange it on the cake.
- Spread more cream.
- Place another cake and cover whole cake with cream.
- Chill the cake for few hours.
- Decorate with gulab jamun and top with silver varak.
1)First lets make the cake batter. Take sugar in a bowl
3)Add in yogurt / curd
5)Add baking soda and mix well
7)Take flour in a bowl
8)Add in baking powder
9)Pour wet ingredients
11)Divide the cake between cake pans
12)Bake till done. Cool completely
13)Take dairy free whip topping
14)Whip till stiff
15)Take cake from the pans. Cool it completely
16)Brush top with the gulab jamun syrup
18)Spoon some whipping cream
19)Cut few jamuns and place it on the cake
20)Top with more cream
21)Place the cake on it
22)Spread cream all over
24)Top with jamuns
25)Decorate with silver varak
How are your cake layers baked so flat?
This cake looks yum!!! A quick question y dairy free whipping cream? Is there a specific reason.? Can we also use the normal heavy whipping cream? Thanks u. And a big congratulations on your YouTube channel!!!
Yes you can use normal cream. but add little icing sugar and vanilla when beating
thank you so much your blog is very helpful nice posts please share sum new idea and cooking easy tips for dal tadka Making daily cooking quick, easy & effortless, while making sure the food is super fresh & Healthy. With Kwik Foods.