No Bake Nutella Squares Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
No Bake Nutella Squares Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. This nutella bars taste amazing and is very easy to make.
Just three to four ingredients create this delicious dessert. You will love my nutella bars. You can skip coating the bar in chocolate but that step takes it to a new level.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Nutella - 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Melted Butter - 1/4 cup
- Biscuit Crumbs - 2 cups or as needed
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
- Mix nutella, brown sugar, melted butter and mix well.
- Add in biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- Spoon this in a parchment paper lined pan. Press it evenly.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut it into squares.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl.
- Coat it in chocolate and set aside till set.
1)Take cookies in a bowl
3)Take nutella in a bowl
4)Add in brown sugar
5)Add in melted butter
6)Mix well till creamy
7)Add in biscuit crumbs
9)Spoon this into a pan lined it with parchment paper.
10)Press it evenly
11)Chill it in fridge.
12)Cut it into squares
13)Take dark chocolate in a bowl
14)Melt it gently in microwave.
15)Coat it in chocolate
17)Set aside in a parchment paper and let it set