No Bake Snickers Cheesecake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Rich and delicious snicker cheesecake which taste so delicious. This cheesecake taste so yummy and creamy and is perfect for special occasions.
This is one of the recipe one of my viewer requested. Luckily i had some peanut butter on hand which i wanted to make use of. Finally i made it few days back and it was a super hit. I used hung curd as cream cheese, i added my homemade salted caramel sauce and the filling was to die for.
This is a pretty easy to make cheesecake. You just need a handful of ingredients to make this. The more cool thing is you dont need cream cheese to make this cheesecake. So you can easily call this recipe as cheesecake without creamcheese. I used hung curd to make this, i took some thick yogurt and poured in some cheesecloth lined over a sieve and put it in fridge and let it drip overnight, the next day i got the beautiful thick hung yogurt which can be easily substituted for cream cheese.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Snicker Cheesecake Recipe
- Digestive Biscuits - 200 grams
- Melted Butter - 75 grams
- Cream Cheese - 1 cup
- Peanut Butter - 1 cup
- Confectioners Sugar / Icing Sugar - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tblsp
- Salted Caramel Sauce - ¾ cup
- Cream - 1 cup
- Gelatin - 1 tsp
- Water- 2 tblsp
- Snickers Bars - 2 chopped finely
- Soak gelatin in water for 10 mins.
- Take digesive biscuits in a blender and crush it fine. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon it into a pan and press evenly. Chill this for 1 hour.
- Take cream cheese, peanut butter, icing sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in caramel sauce and mix well.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Melt soaked gelatin in heat.
- Pour it in the filling and mix well.
- Spoon it in the prepared pan and chill in fridge overnight.
- Remove and top with more caramel sauce and snicker bars.
- Slice and Serve.
2)Now for the base
3)start by melting butter
5)take biscuits in a blender
6)crush them roughly
7)put that in a bowl
8)pour over melted butter
9)give a good mix
10)spoon that into the pan
11)press with a spatula
12)now it is all evenly lined
13)chill it in fridge or freezer till you make the filling
14)Now for the filling. Take cream cheese in a bowl.
15)Add in peanut butter
16)Add in icing sugar
18)Add in cocoa powder
19)Add in salted caramel sauce
21)Add in cream
22)Take gelatin in a bowl.
23)Add little water and soak for 5 mins
24)Now heat it to melt the gelatin
25)Add in melted gelatin
27)Take your base from fridge
28)Pour filling into the base
32)Drizzle with more sauce
33)Take your chocolate bar
34)Chop it finely
35)Top with cheesecake