Pepper & Curry Leaves Fried Chicken Recipe - Chicken Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious fried chicken recipe flavoured with pepper and curry leaves. An authentic south indian flavoured chicken fry.
Delicious and flavourful fried chicken with lots of curry leaves and pepper which gives a yummy aroma to the chicken. Too good to resist it.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Chettinad Chicken Curry
Aloo Chicken Curry
Andhra Butter Chicken Curry
and Many More..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Pepper & Curry Leaves Fried Chicken Recipe
- Boneless chicken - ½kg cut into small pieces
- Yogurt / Curd - ½ cup
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Freshly crushed pepper - 1 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves a big handful
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 6 cloves grated
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¼ cup
- Rice flour - ¼ cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take all masala ingredients in a bowl, except oil and mix well.
- Add chicken and mix well. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop chicken in hot oil and fry till golden and crispy.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take yogurt in a bowl.
2)Add in curry leaves
3)Add in chilli powder
4)Add black pepper and garam masala powder
5)Add in turmeric powder
6)Add salt to taste
7)Add lemon juice or vinegar
8)Add minced garlic
9)Add in maida (all purpose flour). rice flour and baking powder
11)Add chicken in
12)Mix well and leave to marinate for 1 to 2 hours
13)Drop in hot oil
14)Fry on low medium heat till golden brown
Tried this recipe came out very well
I made this recipe today and the kids loved it . Thanks Aarthi.