Podi Idli Recipe - Podi Idly Roast Recipe with Step wise pictures.
Podi idli is such an easy peasy recipe and it taste really good, All you need is just idli podi. You can use either homemade or store bought idli podi in this too.
Podi idli recipe makes a delicious breakfast for all those busy moms. You can pack this in lunch box too, stays good without drying.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Podi Idli Recipe
- Leftover Idlies - 4 to 6
- Gingelly Oil - 2 tblsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Idli Podi - 2 tblsp or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Cut idlies in to small pieces.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add in onions and curry leaves and saute for a min.
- Add in idli podi and salt if needed and toss well.
- Now add in idlies and toss well.
1)Take your leftover idlies, chop up some onions finely.
2)Cut your idlies
3)Heat gingelly oil in a nonstick kadai
4)Add in finely chopped onions
5)Add in curry leaves
6)Saute for a min. Add in idli podi
7)Saute them well in the oil
8)Add in cubed idlies
Leave a Reply