Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Podi Idli Recipe - Podi Idly Roast Recipe with Step wise pictures.
Podi idli recipe makes a delicious breakfast for all those busy moms. You can pack this in lunch box too, stays good without drying.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Podi Idli Recipe
- Leftover Idlies - 4 to 6
- Gingelly Oil - 2 tblsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Idli Podi - 2 tblsp or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Cut idlies in to small pieces.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add in onions and curry leaves and saute for a min.
- Add in idli podi and salt if needed and toss well.
- Now add in idlies and toss well.
1)Take your leftover idlies, chop up some onions finely.
2)Cut your idlies
3)Heat gingelly oil in a nonstick kadai
4)Add in finely chopped onions
5)Add in curry leaves
6)Saute for a min. Add in idli podi
7)Saute them well in the oil
8)Add in cubed idlies