Puffed Rice Bars Recipe – Puffed Rice Treats Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy no bake puffed rice bars which taste super yummy. These bars are buttery and nutty. So delicious and is super easy to make.
If you are looking for a easy no bake treats for parties then this one comes handy. It needs just three ingredients and is made using puffed rice which are so good for your kids.
The marshmallow added in this gives nice chewy texture to the bars and taste amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Butter - 50 grams
- Marshmallows - 1 cup
- Puffed Rice - 3 cups
- Take butter in a sauce pan and melt it gently. Cook till it gets golden and brown.
- Add marshmallows and mix well. Stir till it is melted.
- Now add in puffed rice and some more marshmallows. Mix well.
- Spoon it into the parchment lined pan and flatten it.
- Let it cool.
- Cut it into bars and serve.
1)Line a pan with parchment and set aside.
2)Take butter in a pot. Now lets brown this butter.
3)Melt it low heat till it gets toasty and brown.
4)Now it will slowly get brown.
5)Dont cook on high heat. Cook on low heat till it gets brown.
6)Now it is brown.
7)Add in marshmallows.
8)Heat till marshmallow is melted.
9)Once it is melted. Take it off the heat.
10)Add in puffed rice.
15)Add few more marshmallows.
17)Spoon it into the pan.
19)Once it is cooled. Remove it out of the pan.
20)Cut it into bars.