Hazelnut Wafer Fudge Recipe - Hazelnut Fudge Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious hazelnut flavoured fudge which has a lovely crunch from the wafers and hazelnuts. This fudge taste so amazing and is very rich.
This fudge taste so heavenly. The combination of the chocolate with the crunchy hazelnut and wafer is yummy and it taste absolutely heaven.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hazelnut Wafer Fudge Recipe
- Sweetened condensed milk - ½ can 200 grams
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 1.5 cup chopped
- Wafer biscuits - ½ cup chopped roughly
- Roasted Hazelnuts - ½ cup
- Take chocolate and condensed milk in a sauce pan and heat gently.
- Now the chocolate is melted.
- Add in wafer and hazelnut and mix well.
- Spoon this into a parchment lined baking pan and spread evenly.
- Chill this for overnight.
- Cut it into pieces and serve.
1)Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2)Take sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan.
3)Add it in
4)Add in chopped dark chocolate
5)Put it in on heat and mix well on very low heat.
6)Now the chocolate is all melted.
7)Take it off the heat.
8)Add in hazelnuts.
9)Take wafer biscuits
10)Crush them gently and add it in.
12)Spoon it into the pan and chill till firm.
13)Now it set.
14)Cut it into pieces