Radish Puli Kuzhambu Recipe with step wise pictures.
Radish puli kuzhambu taste so yummy with some hot rice and poriyal. Easy to make and taste so delicious as well.
Puli Kulambu Podi
Chettinad kulambu masala powder
Chettinad Saiva Meen Kulambu
Maa Vatral Kuzhambu
Sundaikai Vathal Kuzhambu
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Radish Puli Kuzhambu Recipe
- Gingelly Oil - 4 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundu paruppu - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi - ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves a handful
- Onion - 1 large chopped
- Tomato - 1 large chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Radish - 1 chopped
- Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Coriander powder - 3 tblsp
- Tamarind pulp - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard, urad dal, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- Add in onions and saute for few mins.
- Add in tomato and cook till mushy.
- Add spice powders and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in radish and mix well.
- Add in tamarind water and water and mix well.
- Add salt and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer till radish is done.
1)Chop radish into small pieces
3)Heat gingelly oil in a kadai
4)Add mustard seeds and urad dal
6)Add in curry leaves
7)Add in onions
8)Add in tomatoes
11)Add salt and turmeric powder
13)add in chilli powder and coriander powder
15)Add in tamarind pulp
17)Cover and cook
I love south indian food!! South food is my favorite and I love to eat because of it's simplicity and flavors that exists.
Love your post!!
rollex11 for iphone
Just keep your personality before rendering their services and talk directly into the camera.
Examiner.com asked Conlon a few concerns regarding the process he
chosen. This link should be inside a lot more video member.
You haven't mentioned the radish or the quantity in the ingredients list .Would 2 radishes be sufficient like the amount in your pics ? Can it be substituted with the purple variety ?
Measurements may not be correct. 1 tbsp of chilli powder seems to be too much for just 1 radish