Savoury Shankarpali Recipe - Namkeen Shankarpali Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious crunchy shakarpali which taste not only delicious but is super easy to make as well. I love it with a cup of tea.
This is one of the easiest snack you could ever make. It is not only tasty but is so delicious too. You will need a handful of ingredients and it takes just minutes to put together. Perfect snack for diwali.
Sweet Diamond Cuts
Coconut milk murukku
Moong Dal Murukku
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat flour /Atta - ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Sooji / Rava - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Ajwain / Carom Seeds / Omam - ¼ tsp
- Kalonji / Nigella Seeds - ¼ tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera - ¼ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi a pinch
- Water as needed
- Hot Oil - 2 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take all ingredients except water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water and knead to a stiff dough. Let it rest for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough, roll it little thick than roti.
- Cut it into diamonds like.
- Deep fry till light golden.
- Drain and cool completely.
1)Take wheat flour, maida in a bowl
3)Add in salt.
4)Add baking powder
5)Add in carom seeds and kalonji
6)Add in black pepper
8)Add in cumin seeds
10)Add hot oil
13)Knead a stiff dough
14)Take the dough out
15)Roll it little thick than a roti
17)Cut it into small diamonds
18)Drop it in hot oil
19)Fry on medium heat till it gets crispy
20)Now let them fry till shh sound subsides
I tried and come out very well .thanks!!