Sooji Cutlet Recipe – Rava Vegetable Cutlet Recipe with step wise pictures.
Sooji cutlet or Rava cutlet is so easy to make. It has lots of veggies added in them. It is healthy and make a quick snack for kids.
If making regular cutlet seems like a lot of work, then why not try out this super crunchy sooji cutlet. Not only it is tasty but it is super simple to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 1 tsp + for deep frying
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Garlic - 4 cloves chopped
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Frozen Peas - ¼ cup
- Sooji - ½ cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- All purpose flour / Maida - 4 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Breadcrumbs as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in onions, chillies and carrots and saute for a min.
- Add in peas and stir fry for few mins.
- Add in sooji, salt and mix well.
- Add in hot water and cook till it thickens.
- Remove it and cool it completely.
- Divide it into equal balls. Flatten it.
- Mix flour with water to a smooth paste. Dip the cutlet in the mix and roll it in breadcrumbs.
- Put this in fridge for 30 mins.
- Deep fry till golden.
1)Heat oil in a kadai. Add chopped garlic
2)Add in chopped onions, green chillies and carrots
3)Add in peas
4)Saute for a min.
5)Add in sooji
6)Add in salt
8)Add in water
10)Cook till it thickens and leaves the sides
11)Remove to a plate and cool completely
12)Divide it into equal balls
13)Flatten it lightly
14)Mix flour with water to a smooth paste. Coat it in that.
16)Roll in breadcrumbs
16)Put it in the fridge for 30 mins.
17)Deep fry till golden brown.